- Environmental Policy
Tailored Office Solutions believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
CREATING THE RIGHT ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Our policy is to:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice;
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible;
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable;
- Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate;
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community;
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same;
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Want to discuss a project?
If you want to learn more about us or you have a particular project in mind, then don’t hesitate to get in touch through our contact form. We’re always happy to answer your questions or to provide advice on your project.
You can also take a look around the rest of our website to learn more about the services we can provide. We can help with everything from CAD designs for your new premises to those little finishing touches such as artificial plants that will make your office feel just right.
Get in touch to find out more or to start your project right away. We can provide a free non-obligation quote for your new office or refurbishment.